Job description / Role
• Prepare the Quarterly and Annual Reports and manage the internal and external review for these documents
• Prepare quarterly earnings release
• Create and maintain CMA calendar to inform parties of necessary deadline adherence for the following processes: financial close, BOD package, press release
• Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide IFRS interpretation and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner
• Communicate and explain accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the management team
• Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues
• Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditors
• Support in process of preparing the TAX & ZAKAT calculations and forms,
• Supervise international accounting and issue identification and resolution
• Create, implement, and maintain comprehensive worldwide accounting policy documents to improve clarity and consistency
• Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
• Perform continuous assessment of the close process and process re-engineering to reduce the timing to close the financial period
• Support month end and year end closing
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
• CMA/CPA/ACCA/CA certification preferred
• Minimum 7 years of experience in a financial planning and reporting role
• Recent work experience in a real estate or listed company will be highly advantageous
• Excellent knowledge of IFRS and CMA rules and regulations is required
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Assistant Finance Manager
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jan|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Accounts
Irwin & Dow
RTC-1 Employment Services