Financial Transaction Consultant
A Leading Local Accounting And Auditing Firm In Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Taking the responsibility of the financial advisory engagements to provide value-added services to our clients.
• Bachelor degree in finance or accounting (English Commercial), higher education is a plus.
• Recognized professional designation in Finance (CFA is preferable).
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in Business Valuation, Merger & Acquisition, and Corporate Deals & Transactions.
• Knowledge of business valuation standards (IIBV).
• Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal, Arabic and English).
• Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
• Ability to stand fair on difficult issues when required.
• Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters.
• Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations.
• Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge.
• Continuous learner.
• Candidates must be healthy and fit.
• Candidates must be males.
• Good Compensation scheme
• Good environment to work at.
• Health insurance
About the Company
We are one of the leading local accounting and auditing firms in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh. We are playing a significant role in the Saudi market since 1984. Recently, we have appointed new partners and are strategically and ambitiously planning to expand our market share in alignment with the Saudi Vision 2030. We are looking for talented people who demonstrate ambition, leadership, respect, team working, understanding, innovation, and creativity, so we can achieve our goals and realize our strategy to be the market leader.