Job description / Role
Our client is a leading innovative school in Jeddah and is recognized as a leader in the country dedicated to international education.
• They are seeking to appoint an energetic, engaging and enthusiastic Middle/High School Fine Art Teacher.
• Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
• Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
• Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
• Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
• Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
• Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
• Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
• Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
• Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
• Bachelor degree in Education or BA degree in related subject, or relevant teaching certification/ PGCE or similar
• Two years’ classroom experience
• Adaptable with a keen sense in learner development.
• Holistic approach to teaching
• Highly computer literate and develops and presents lesson plans by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, projects, exhibits, field trips, audiovisual and library
• Proven experience as a teacher
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
• Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
• Well-organized and committed
• Creative and energetic
• Strong moral values and discipline
• Knowledge of CPR
• Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education;
About the Company
Eduplace Recruitment Agency is a niche recruitment company that sources skilled and qualified educators for local and overseas assignments. Eduplace boutique services also includes curriculum development and implementation, psychological assessments and educational tours.
Eduplace is geared towards the educational fraternity to fill the recruitment void and promote access to professional, intellectual human capital in order to synergize the educational field.
Eduplace offers a complete package of staffing solutions for both companies and career seekers, using technological advancement through print, online and social media. With our vast network of associates and affiliates around the world, we can source the most qualified candidates locally and internationally. We personally interview and pre-screen candidates for suitability, also performing background checks, which include criminal and educational history.