Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company:
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Senior Fishing Thru Tubing Supervisor Level 3 will be responsible for:
- Supervise the running of thru-tubing equipment and services offshore whilst conducting the work in a safe and professional manner.
- Whilst onshore & offshore, provide technical advice to onshore personnel to assist in forthcoming operations & client proposals.
- Willing to participate in many different disciplines as required when working with a small, dedicated workforce
- Methodical, precise & accurate approach to tasks.
- Able to communicate with people at different levels.
- Mentoring Field Supervisor Level 1 & 2.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the requirements of the proposed work scope.
- Liaise with the customer representative and confirm the objectives of the operation.
- Use Information gathered from the client pertinent to the job to prepare a technical proposal & where required commercial proposal to suit.
- All customer interfaces will be conducted in a proficient and professional manner.
- Attend pre-job meeting with operational manager prior to the job.
- Ensure full understanding of the requirements of the job and equipment to be used.
- Check all required information, data sheets; operating manuals are present and correct.
- Ensure all required personal protective equipment (PPE) is carried to location in compliance with regulations of the company platform/rig requirements.
- Check all equipment sent to location and ensures everything is accounted for by means of the load out schedule.
- Advise the company representative and base support personnel of any discrepancies.
- Check all equipment has been appropriately configured & serviced for the operation.
- Measure & record all bottom hole assembly (BHA) making note of lengths, OD's, ID's, ball seat sizes and any other configuration settings deemed appropriate prior to running equipment into the wellbore.
- Conduct risk assessments in conjunction with rig/platform QHSE requirements. Task based risk assessments will also be conducted to ascertain potential risks and implement controls to mitigate those potential risks.
- Make up BHA's in accordance with the specification in the program and the direction of the company representative. Safe working practices are required throughout the rig up & rig down processes.
- Supervise all operations of down hole tools.
- Responsibilities include liaising with other operators & supervisors to ensure the program is adhered to and that operational circumstances do not exceed the parameters of the equipment. Good communication is paramount and needs to be maintained throughout.
- Once operations are complete, all work job packs related to the job must be completed and signed off by the company representative.
- Ensure all equipment is accounted for, safely contained and back loaded.
- Attend a post job de-brief meeting with operational supervisor(s) and hand in all work pack documentation. Use this opportunity to report back any feedback regarding safety & equipment, client satisfaction and service delivery for the job.
- Complete any competencies assigned to the employee in line with
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these.
- Team Player
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Logical and methodical, results driven
- Having broader and advanced knowledge of company policy, products, services and operations
- Highly developed personal skills, multi-cultural sensitivity and multi-tasks oriented.
- Ability to consider and evaluate the interrelationships of numerous factors.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively.
- Self-confidence and motivation, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and determination.
- Familiarity with the latest developments in management techniques
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions
- Good written and spoken English.
- Able to communicate with people at different levels.
- Computer literacy required.
- Ability to use computer programs for TT application, provided to assist in calculations for proper job planning and execution.
- Good understanding of basic flow operated tools thru-tubing tools deployed via coiled tubing and/or jointed pipe.
- Working knowledge of hydraulically operated equipment.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|