Job description / Role
* Manage logic networks based on critical path (P6)
* Assist in the development and preparation of weekly and monthly progress reports to the client
* Assist in the updating of the Baseline Schedule, including executive summary report preparation
* Project Planning and Scheduling
* Overseeing & Managing up to 8 Planning Engineers
About the Company
Having developed a reputation for delivery of the highest quality service in the UK, PSR Solutions is extending its professional offerings overseas. PSR Solutions International was set up in 2013 to assist our client's ever growing demand for staff on overseas projects. We specialise in recruiting construction professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America and Europe. PSR Solutions International has successfully overachieved on the demands of clients and candidate's over the last 2 years.
We supply Technical, Supervisory, Managerial and Commercial staff from Manager through to Director level roles across MENA, Europe and North America. PSR Solutions International has been working with some of the largest, blue chip, corporate construction contractors on some of the most iconic and prestigious flag ship projects across the globe. We use a blend of traditional recruitment methods with the latest innovation to support the demands of our international cliental.