Job description / Role
Established in 1979 with head office in Riyadh, our client is one of the leading international corporations operating in the field of manufacturing/retailing. The company employs more than 9000 workers in more than 10 countries. They are currently hiring a Fixed Assets Accounts - Oracle to be based in Riyadh
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Detailed fixed asset registration on the program
• Registration and follow-up movement of the transfer of the asset from city to city or from one department to another department in the company.
• Registration and follow-up movement of the asset from one employee to another employee and recording it as custody.
• Calculate depreciation expenses for each asset per month.
• Calculate the total depreciation of assets per month.
• Excluding the sold assets and calculating the profit or loss resulting from the sale
• Matching the assets entered into the program with the purchase invoices and the service entry date of the asset.
• Follow-up of current partners' account
• Following-up the registration of the partners' current account on Oracle.
• Conformity of the current account and making a settlement memorandum periodically with sister companies.
Qualifications & Experience
• Holding a bachelor degree of accounting
• Full command of accounting software
• Experience of more than five years in accounting at least
• Experience in FMCG or retail sector
• Good communications skills
• Team-work oriented
• Good at English. Arabic is a plus
• Based in Saudi with transferable Iqama
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
General Accountant for a Flooring and Decorative Supplies
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE