Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The Main Purpose of the Fleet Logistics Coordinator's job is to ensure efficient and timely execution of operational support tasks.
- Ensure that Saudi Crew members are attended to in their Aramco formalities, HSE induction and PPE supply.
- Ensures that food provisions are supplied to vessels in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Determines and develops appropriate sources of food supply and maintains cooperative working relationships with suppliers
- Follows up with suppliers for the delivery of placed orders.
- Liaises with agents for the vessel on hire and off hire clearance for customs, immigrating, and port authorities
- Ensures that vessel is issued a Saudi work permit prior to entering KSA
- Makes sure that the satellite communications is active on all vessels and ensures that all contractual requirements for registration are met and related invoices are paid on time
- Adjusts and upgrades GPS signal when needed to support moving vessels
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Health & Safety Responsibilities
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others.
- Identifies and reports to management any health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Coordinates with the Logistics Supervisor for all issues related to daily activities
- Liaises with agents for vessel clearance.
Physical Requirements of the Job
- Crewing mobilization will need the incumbent to frequent Tanajib.
- BA or Equivalent, Completed Secondary Education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in fleet operations.
- Strong working knowledge of equipment and vehicles management and utilization
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Possess driving License
- English fluency is required, Arabic language is a plus.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.