Job description / Role
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
RVOS offers the following services:
- Offshore Construction Division provides a full suite of services encompassing Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, and Commissioning (EPCIC) to the regional Oil & Gas Industry.
- Marine Services Division offers a variety of services - Ship Repair, Charter of Anchor Handling Tugs, Supply/Crew Vessels, Cargo Barges, etc.
- Subsea Division offers Diving Services and ROV Survey/Inspection Services
- Offshore Floating Storage Vessels
The company is committed to providing value-added services to clients by focusing on safety, quality, on-time delivery, and superior customer support and thereby establishing successful long term partnerships that go beyond the completion of projects.
RVOS is determined to become the leading Offshore Services provider in the region.
- Ensures that food provisions are supplied to vessels in a timely and cost effective manner
- Determines and develops appropriate sources of food supply and maintains cooperative working relationships with suppliers
- Follows up with suppliers for the delivery of placed orders
- Liaises with agents for the vessel on hire and off hire clearance from customs, immigration, and port authorities
- Ensures that vessel is issued a Saudi work permit prior to entering KSA
- Makes sure that the satellite communications is active on all vessels and ensures that all contractual requirements for registration are met and related invoices are paid on time
- Adjusts and upgrades GPS signal when needed to support moving vessels
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Bachelor or Diploma Degree in Maritime studies, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Marine fleet operations
- Strong working knowledge of equipment and vehicles management and utilization
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications.
- Previous experience in the GCC is a plus, especially if the experience was in Saudi Arabia
- English fluency is required; Arabic language is a plus
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Warehouse Movement Controller
|Saudi Arabia||11 May|
Logistics Coordinator - Import & Export Documentation
Sun Global DMCC
Operations Executive - Logistics
Search Heads Middle East