Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Has demonstrated experience in the hydrocarbon processing units of the oil/gas industry and has experience in pipeline technologies and hydraulic calculations. Has been working as a pipeline simulation engineer. Knowledge of project engineering practices, international codes, standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in single and multiphase pipelines hydraulic simulation.
- Experience in steady-state and transient hydraulic analyses using industry standard software like OLGA, SPS, PIPEPHASE and PIPESIM.
- Experience in performing surge analysis on liquid lines using simulation tools like SPS.
- Experience in designing surge protection systems.
- Experience of simulating gas networks.
- Candidate can use other Process tools like HYSYS, PVTSIM, and Multiflash.
- Familiar with applicable regulations, codes and standards.
- GCC experience particularly Saudi Aramco experience will be preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Candidate can work independently and create a positive work environment.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Pipeline Design in the Process Engineering field and,
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering
- Candidates must hold an Engineering Degree Qualification or equivalent from a government recognized institution.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.