Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Consultant currently acting as a FM managing agent who are looking for a Contracts Manager with experience in management position related to Facilities Management.
• Support the client in setting and managing governance processes with suppliers
• Support preparation of appropriate service level agreements and KPI`s to ensure each Service Provider's performance can be measured with consideration to costs, resource, the business needs and quality
• Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual “middleman” between client and Service Partners, ensuring timely review and approval/reconciliation of variations.
• Develop, prepare and implement supplier management reporting processes
• Provide business case and cost to benefit management reports as required
• Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
• Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy as appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
• Work with risk management department/finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
• Oversee service level agreement compliance
• Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
• Degree in Engineering or Business Management.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the FM industry having knowledge and experience in the delivery of managing agent contracts
• Ability to gain consensus, communicate policy, build relationships and create systems for managing data needed to perform above responsibilities in a timely, effective and cost-efficient manner.
• Able to ensure tight financial and operational control of projects.
• Working knowledge of procurement and contracts.
• Knowledge of KSA laws and regulations.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Real Estate Contracts Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Contracts Manager - Arabic Speaker
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Big Fish Recruitment