Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Consultant currently acting as a FM managing agent who are looking for a Contracts Manager with experience in management position related to Facilities Management.
• Support the client in setting and managing governance processes with suppliers
• Support preparation of appropriate service level agreements and KPI`s to ensure each Service Provider's performance can be measured with consideration to costs, resource, the business needs and quality
• Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual “middleman” between client and Service Partners, ensuring timely review and approval/reconciliation of variations.
• Develop, prepare and implement supplier management reporting processes
• Provide business case and cost to benefit management reports as required
• Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
• Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy as appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
• Work with risk management department/finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
• Oversee service level agreement compliance
• Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
• Degree in Engineering or Business Management.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the FM industry having knowledge and experience in the delivery of managing agent contracts
• Ability to gain consensus, communicate policy, build relationships and create systems for managing data needed to perform above responsibilities in a timely, effective and cost-efficient manner.
• Able to ensure tight financial and operational control of projects.
• Working knowledge of procurement and contracts.
• Knowledge of KSA laws and regulations.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.