FM Tendering & Estimation Manager - Hard & Soft Services (Facilities Management)
Job description / Role
We are seeking to recruit on behalf of our client a FM Tendering & Estimation Manager - Hard & Soft Services (Facilities Management) on 2 year renewable single status contract. The position will be based in Saudi Arabia for an Air Distribution System Factory Company which is one of the leading manufacturer in Saudi Arabia n the field of fabrication of Duct and its Accessories. They fabricate ducts and accessories according to SMACNA & ASHRA standards using the latest modern advanced machines of which their production capacity exceeds 50 Tons daily.
• Lead excellence in winning work in the Facilities Management Sector (Hard & Soft Services) and improve the diversity and profitability of the company.
• Provide support to management during the pre-tender process starting from evaluating/ assessing tenders, assessing risk factors to arrive at bid decisions, and estimating all the required material, equipment, and manpower needs to be able to arrive at reliable cost estimates for bidding projects.
• Study, analyze, and evaluate tender documents for Hard and Soft Services in order to identify risk factors and coordinate with the Division Heads for the overall risk assessment and bid decision.
• Lead and manage to develop high-quality submissions, including client pre-qualifications, presentations, and associated documents
• Enquire, consult and coordinate with client / his representatives for specification/ clarifications required for tenders and proposals.
• Participate in pre, mid and post bid meetings (if necessary).
• Present aspects related to tenders (risk factors, bid decisions, all issues and concerns related to tenders during monthly management meetings.
• Prepare technical and commercial proposal as per RFP requirements like Tender Executive Summary, Company Introduction, Tender Organization Chart, Methodology statement for each services i.e. Hard and Soft Services, Mobilization & Transition In Plan, Manpower/Resource Histogram, Training Plan, Quality Management, Health & Safety..Etc.
• Solicit and follow-up with required special services providers, equipment’s manufacturers, and material suppliers during tendering as per RFP requirements in order to reach cost efficiency.
• Review and finalize project cost estimates in terms of the required material i.e. spare parts and consumables as per bill of quantities (BOQ), amount of work, material/ equipment/ and manpower requirements during the tendering phase; this includes all systems, products and services to client specifications/ requirements as per RFP.
• Win new business through developing clients’ relationships centered on solutions that deliver business excellence to both clients and contractors.
• Ensure all sales monitoring and reporting is complied.
• Liaise with the Procurement department to negotiate with approved vendors / suppliers and subcontractors for special services/ materials as per RFP requirement.
• Estimate required manpower, spare parts and consumables for Hard and Soft Services as per RFP.
• Finalize estimation and consolidates cost sheet & tender documents for management review and approval.
• Provide all the necessary project clarifications/ information upon project award to the Project Manager & Team as per the project budget; advises the Project Manager on contractual rights, remedies which has been taken into consideration during tendering.
• Generates weekly and monthly status reports of tenders’ progress/wins/ losses (indicating reasons) to the Management for review and verification of management.
• Should have relevant educational qualifications.
• Minimum 4–5-year experience (preferably in GCC/KSA)
• Excellent knowledge of estimating strategies and techniques.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Natural Resources is a specialist supplier of recruitment and project staffing services to the global Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Construction industries.
We combine experience and knowledge of the international staffing market with ISO registered quality, environmental, and health and safety systems to provide the most appropriate solution to our wide range of global customers.
We deliver talent on demand across disciplines ranging from skilled trades, engineering, specialist technical and scientific, commercial, to management and executive.
Our bespoke recruitment and project staffing solutions can be delivered at each stage of a project’s lifescyle or on an on-going basis to support the growth of our customers.
Natural Resources is based in the UK and the Netherlands but with an 'in country' presence on every major project. We are able to deliver a local service irrespective of geography.