Job description / Role
Our client is a global organization with operations across the Middle East. Saudi is a key growth market for them and they have an urgent requirement for a Senior HR Business Partner to lead the HR function there, and sit within the wider regional HR structure.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in another multi-national, best practice environment, with a diverse client group and have an understanding of a complex matrix structure. This position is a genearlist position covering all facets of HR including; HR Polices & Procedures, Learning & Development, Labour Relations and Talent Management / Acquisition. This position will be a single of point of contact for all HR related matters in the Kingdom across a complex matrix organisation.
Strong stakeholder management skills are required, together with business acumen and good communications. Having prior exposure to managing a relationship with a distributor and Multi-country experience is also preferred.
* The ideal candidate will have 7 - 10 years HR experience with at least 2/3 years in a Senior HR leadership postion. You shall have a strong business acumen and grasp of commercial issues that an organisation might face.
* You will have been exposed to working and partnering with Senior business leaders in your respective current organisation.
* In addition to the above, you shall be hold a Bachelors degree in a HR related subject and will preferably pursued a HR professional qualification such as a CIPD or SPHR.
Due to Saudi labour law restrictions, only Saudi national candidates may be consider for this role.
About the Company
Frazer Jones identifies Human Resource professionals across all markets in almost every geographical location. Developing long-term business relationships with our clients, Frazer Jones provides honest, commercial and professional advice, consistently delivering great value and the very best candidate introductions for clients.
Our candidate attraction methodology embraces networking, search and advertised selection and we have consistently harnessed new media technology to ensure that we source from the widest geographical range of candidates.
The Frazer Jones team is positioned throughout the Middle East, Europe and Asia Pacific providing a unique network enabling us to successfully identify HR professionals globally who cover several countries or continents.
Over the years, we have worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity and our success is based on our detailed market knowledge and our straight-talking approach. With our focus on HR and our global approach, Frazer Jones has been mapping the global HR market since 1996, resulting in exceptional HR candidate shortlists in competitive timeframes.
Our activities encompass the entire HR spectrum, including:
- Talent Management
- Resourcing & Recruitment
- Compensation/Remuneration & Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Industrial Relations
- Organisational Design/Organisational Development
- Change Management
- Consultants In-house and Management Consultants
- HR Policy
- Expatriate Administration
- Management Development, Learning & Development