Job description / Role
• Provide needed information for quarterly PBC evaluation (Personal Business Commitment) according to the requirements of PBC document
• Attend daily NOC operation meeting
• Other meetings if needed
• Train FO engineers, make all the process clear and keep track of the updated processes
• Request advanced product training
• Ensure all TT are created within SLA
• Check FO daily, weekly, monthly report and quality improvement; suggest for changing the design of the report to make it better
• Check FO handover report and quality improvement suggest for changing the design of the report to make it better
• Check FO engineer's report and SMS, correct it and inform FO manager if any fault
• Attend in Creation and optimization of work flow; give suggestion to make it clearer and more affective
• Ensure 7*24 monitoring all network service, such as traffic, signaling, circuits, and availability KPI, etc
• Ensure all TT are created within SLA
• Ensure FO engineers use the newest topology and network information
• Ensure FO engineers use the newest fault category and fault grading
• Ensure FO engineers to escalate all the network problem according to SLA, including availability KPI
• Ensure all TT are followed and updated according to SLA
• Audit troubleshooting analyses report and preventive guidance, and train FO engineer how to do trouble shooting
• Follow the critical network issues and update to FO manager and XX SMC engineers
• Make sure that FO preventative maintenance plan is running in proper way and ensure implementation quality
• Ensure issues found by preventative maintenance are properly escalated
• Ensure FO team to do Data collection, Network performance collection and 7*24 monitoring
• Make sure that helpdesk is logging CR correctly and doing necessary post actions after getting approval
• Make sure FO engineers supervise the service during CR implementation, and verify the service status after CR finished
• Attend the CR meeting; and get the required pre-approval and approval
• Ensure FO team to supervise and follow up all network equipment integration, ATP with project department
• Teach FO engineers how to cooperate with BTS acceptance and ensure quality, such as TCH availability, etc
• Teach FO engineer to check hardware and software version, data configuration and assign them properly on this job.
• Ensure all the site access are under FO control and have reference number
• Ensure FO engineers to supervise network service status during site access
• Ensure all network problem caused by site access are properly followed
• Submit a good and reasonable shift plan, especially during holidays and festival
• Ensure shift plan implementation quality
• Guarantee the quality of shift handover and teach the FO engineers how to do it.
• Detail knowledge in GSM, 3G and IP
• Detail knowledge in Transmission : Microwave, Optical, Leased Lines
• Knowledge in Network Management Systems and TMN Architecture (OSS, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP).
• Good knowledge of network topology, traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics
• Good knowledge of network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and use
• Network service / performance focused
• Good knowledge about network operation processes and interfaces
• Good knowledge of network implementation / integration processes
• 3 or 4 years of relevant working experience
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) / Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.