Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our Guests and Visitors is an integral part of our operations. As a Manager, you are responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the outlet, which includes maximizing the service experience for the Guests and ensuring that all receive superior service
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a luxury property preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities necessary
- Must be a highly organized person with strong planning skills
- Goal and results oriented
- Analytical skills, strength as a developer and a leader of others are essential
- International experience an asset
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a charismatic team player
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.