Job description / Role
We are looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Manager for an entertainment company to be based in Riyadh.
This individual will act as a key liaison with the overall goal to increase F&B revenue and improve guest satisfaction by leading and/or supporting key strategic initiatives. It will require a deep understanding the margins of the F&B business and how to improve sales products, promotions, equipment, POS support, etc.
* Collaborate with Marketing and Purchasing stakeholders and lead the Digital Menu Board process (menu strategy, pricing, etc.)
* Identify/source F&B and Merchandising products. Remain knowledgeable about trends, respected brands, pricing and alternatives
* Provide ad hoc tracking and analysis support to manage F&B programs and initiatives
* Contact vendors and ensure delivery issues, equipment failures, etc are resolved without disrupting the Food & Beverage operation.
* Must be a Saudi National
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
* Must have 4-6 years in F&B department
* With a F&B background in both execution and procurement
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (preferred Essbase, Store UI, and Radiant)
Due to the Government's Saudisation Program - this role is open for Saudi Nationals.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.