Job description / Role
The Food & Beverage Outlets Manager, , will primarily be responsible for ensuring effective day-to-day operations of the Food & Beverage Department as well as completing administrative tasks for the department. This will involve developing a high-performance team that is customer focused and profit driven. The F&B Outlets Manager will strive to achieve sales targets while remaining within budget in all aspects of the job. The Outlets Manager maintains facilities and high standards of cleanliness and ensures company culture and vision are exercised while providing excellent guest satisfaction and promoting teamwork. Administrative tasks include ordering, scheduling, managing labor and inventory management.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistently high level of customer service.
- Greet and handle all guest interaction with a high level of professionalism and hospitality.
- Resolve guest issues.
- Strive to achieve sales targets while respecting budgets during day-to-day operations.
- Monitor and modify pricing and procedures as required. This includes updating the menus and any point-of-sale systems to reflect any changes.
- Ensure staff compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations and policies. This includes Safe Food Handling policies and procedures, as well as Health and Safety Legislation.
- Ensure that the facility consistently meets cleanliness, maintenance, and safety standards.
- Responsible to lead, develop and coach all team members to ensure a high level of customer service as well as maximum profitability.
- Delegate tasks appropriately to team members and assist the team as required.
- Ensure that food and beverage items are being served in compliance with operating procedures.
- Ensures the service stations are clean, organized and well stocked at all times. All lighting, music and ambiance is appropriate for the meal period.
- Hire new team members and oversee training of new team members and develop training schedules as required.
- Administer daily tips for the F&B Department
- Monitor staff performance and assist in conducting performance reviews.
- Monitor inventory to ensure that the appropriate orders are placed, while respecting budgets.
- Conduct monthly inventories for the F&B Department, with assistance.
- Be a team player and practice collaboration within F&B and foster this relationship with other departments.
- Anticipate and react to any changes in business levels.
- Assist with banquets, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Completion of a college diploma in hospitality, food and beverage service management or other related disciplines.
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Ability to work under pressure while complying with all relevant legislation.
- Strong beverage knowledge required.
- Excellent leadership, communication, customer service, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with monitoring and controlling inventory.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Restaurant Manager at Sofitel Madina
Food & Beverage Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Food and Beverage Manager
Boudl Hotels & Resorts
A Leading Group In UAE