Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Forensic Examiner to join the Corporate Security Services Division (CSSD).
CSSD provides highly specialized professional investigative and consulting services to Saudi Aramco's Corporate and Executive Management. CSSD Conducts company-based investigations both within Saudi Arabia and also globally in respect of serious and complex issues, including, but not limited to fraud and financial crime, malfeasance, misappropriation, kickbacks, conflict of interest, information security and other violations. Corporate Security Services Division (CSSD) provides highly specialized professional investigative and consulting services to Saudi Aramco's Corporate and Executive Management. CSSD Conducts company-based investigations both within Saudi Arabia and also globally in respect of serious and complex issues, including, but not limited to fraud and financial crime, malfeasance, misappropriation, kickbacks, conflict of interest, information security and other violations.
You will be working with an experienced, diverse, and friendly team of professional staff (both Saudi Nationals and Expatriates) all of which have a vast knowledge and experience of the investigation of and resolution of complex investigations in compliance with Saudi Labor Law, company Policies and Procedures and other legal norms.
The selected candidate will be primarily required to conduct complex digital forensic examinations within the Forensic Services Group (FSG) in a dedicated digital forensic examination laboratory under the direction of our Forensic Consultant, and/or other supervisor as appropriate.
In addition, you will also be required to provide management with frequent case related updates, mentor colleagues, organize and administer case files and ultimately deliver high quality examination reports for investigators and senior management.
You will be an experienced and skilled digital forensic professional and hold yourself to the highest levels of integrity and ethical values. A strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic multi-cultural environment are a must.
- Conducts high quality digital forensic examinations, including mobile device forensic, in accordance with international best practice and legal norms, with specific reference to and compliance with Saudi Labor and relevant Company Policies and Procedures.
- Independently performs any and all aspects of digital forensic examinations, including but not limited to: evidence handling, forensic acquisition, processing, analysis and reporting.
- Ensures examination reports are prepared and administered to the highest quality and auditable standard.
- Mentor and train other forensic scientists in advanced digital forensics tools techniques and procedures.
- Provide specialized consultative services to other forensic scientists and investigative clients including participation in the interview of subjects and witnesses where technical expertise is required.
- The candidate must be proficient in EnCase Forensic Examination software, mobile device analysis, and digital forensic best practices.
- In addition to the technical requirements, the candidate must possess excellent problem-solving skills and a high degree of adaptability.
- A bachelor Degree in information security, digital forensics sciences or related field, and at least (5) years of experience performing digital forensic examination.
- Proven ability and experience in conducting forensic examination in support of complex cases of investigations, including, but not limited to fraud and financial crime.
- Ability to write high quality and structured examination reports and relevant summaries.
- High professional integrity and ethical values, and adheres to (legal) examination norms.
- Is compliant with information security protocols and the best-practice management of confidential information.
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of digital forensic techniques and trends, and keeps abreast of all relevant developments in terms of corporate malfeasance, criminality and digital forensics.
- Strong and effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Is able to manage effective work relationships with team colleagues, internal stakeholders, and also those communities with whom Saudi Aramco interacts.
- Able to work in diverse and multi-cultural workplace.
- Understands a customer focused approach to service.
- Experience in working in a demanding investigative and corporate environment.
- Possess or is able to obtain Professional Certifications in digital forensics, such as an EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCe), Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE), GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE) and mobile device forensic Certification.
- Member of a recognized international professional organization within the information security or digital forensic field.
- Experience in delivering digital forensic training.
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure and lab management to maintain the Forensic Services Group Laboratory that include different software and hardware.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.