Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Digital Forensics and eDiscovery (DFeD) practice, within Forensic Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today's evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
Our team helps our clients collect, filter, and review electronic documents to effectively mitigate technological risk and maximise exploitation of their information assets.
Anti Fraud Data Analyst - Managed Services - Deals
At PwC, we are investing in our Execution Managed Services (EMS) business. EMS brings the best of PwC's advisory capabilities and our operational delivery to help clients solve complex problems. Our Financial Crime team is a critical part of this growth priority area and we are looking for motivated individuals who have a desire/interest to support our clients in delivering some of their most critical operations and programmes.Our EMS team will work with cutting edge technology to provide specialist and complex services to our clients across the region.
What to consider before applying
- This role will be based out of the Jordan office.
- Your flexibility to travel 90% of the time. This means we may require you to work away from your base office location on a regular basis and frequent overnight stays may be required.
As an Anti Fraud Analyst, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Perform analysis on various data sets using advanced data analytics techniques to identify fraud related trends, patterns, scenarios and other valuable business insights
- Use SQL to perform extract, transformation and load for analysis and retrieval purposes
- Design interactive and informative dashboards using data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Design and implement data models for data integrity, quality control and validation controls
- Design, implement and tune data models using statistical analysis and machine learning to identify fraud typologies (payment fraud, identity theft and account takeover)
- Identify opportunities to enhance and optimize the existing process and reporting capabilities in order to improve both the speed and efficiency
- Collaborate closely with clients to understand their business requirements related to fraud analysis
- Continuously monitor the threat landscape by producing actionable recommendations supported with data
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a Data Analytics Consultant or similar role
- Expertise in Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL
- Solid understanding in data modeling concepts and techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate complex data into meaningful insights
- Familiarity with other data analytics tools, programming languages, or statistical software is a plus
- Demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to speak and understand Arabic and English fluently
- Flexibility to work shifts
Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life.
The most connected firm through activity based working
With connectivity being a key enabler of our strategy, our objective is to become the most connected firm - connected to our clients, our communities and to each other. PwC follows an Activity Based Work model, where our PwC professionals engage in a diverse range of meaningful activities from our offices, from client sites, or our homes.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.