Job description / Role
This position exist to take full responsibility of overall management of technician team. Plan, develop ,execute and monitor its activities and related systems by optimum resources at efficient cost. Deliver as per company quality standards. Manage the risks and opportunities to bring the sub sections to a further step
- Follow up and complete the preventive maintenance program and lead the technician to do it in proper way
- Troubleshoot equipment's breakdown as assigned by the engineer and give feedback
- Follow up and complete the maintenance task which assign thought notification
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation & follow safety policy
- Review the KPI with engineer and follow with technician to achieve it
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations
- Schedule and execute the "Preventative Maintenance Program
- Assist special projects, installation / commissioning, re-location of machines
- Ensure on-site spares are kept at optimum level and maintain accordingly
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors
- Guide the technician and helper to perform their task and task distribution as per work of scope
- Assist in monitoring the spare parts in store
- Train the new technicians and on job training for all technician
- Identify the needed spare parts and needed tools for mechanical technician
- Follow and maintain 6'S' in maintenance workshop
- Communicate effectively with peers and supervisors and show openness to directions and feedback.
- Use tools and machinery within efficient cost and time.
- Execute the operational activities as per delivery schedules and work instructions.
- Assist to solve any related issues arise and escalate any complex operational problems.
- Implement the quality standards for products, processes, or related activities.
- Execute the tasks as per work routines and instructions.
- Comply to related policy, procedures, and processes.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Adhere to all Safety procedures and regulations.
Diploma in Electrical Institute
2 to 5 Years
- Building Maintenance
- Equipment Maintenance
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Maintenance Training Programs
- Preventative Maintenance
- Vehicle Maintenance
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.