Job description / Role
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Responsible for ensuring the proficient and safe use of the forklift in lifting, moving, and packing of merchandize.
- Most importantly, as part of his work description, the forklift driver must be a safety conscious individual and should adhere to all safety regulations and procedures established by the company.
- Move materials / equipment from one place to another using the forklift.
- Inspect products to be moved for accuracy, and safely move them to warehouse or factory.
- Load and offload materials onto and off pallets skids, and vehicles
- Place the forklift and other lifting tools over, under, or around loaded boxes, pallets, or skids.
- Ensure that materials loaded to be transported are secure.
- Ensure that products are safely moved to designated areas.
- Observe and comply with quality, environment, health, and safety procedures.
- Personally, check all quality descriptions of the materials to be moved.
- Ensure that the products are properly stacked.
- Carry out routine checks on the forklift and other devices.
- Stack and empty inbound shipments
- Build, pick, and pack of pallets
- Perform quality check on all inbound /outbound materials.
- Carry out regular check and maintenance on the forklift and other control equipment.
- Recognize and report mechanical and electrical flaws to the supervisor.
- Manually pack merchandise in the stockroom/warehouse
- Move item from the stockroom to different units inside the organization either utilizing the forklift or by hand held handling equipment.
- Pack and move different things other than products as instructed by the supervisor.
- Move wastes, chemicals and other items using the forklift.
- Any other tasks assigned by Operations Engineers / Supervisors.
Communications and Working Relationships
- Project Engineer
- Production Manager / Engineer
- QC Manager
- HSE Engineer
- Logistics Manage
- Operation team
- Suppliers / delivery personal
- Sun contractors
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Complies with established health and safety policy, guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others.
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- High school education or equivalent. Must have a Forklift License
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Forklift operation
- Professional knowledge of material handling, container loading/unloading , stacking etc.,
- Ability to understand to do his assigned tasks effectively.
- Ability to handle critical situation.
- Change management.
- Moderate English and local language
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.