Job description / Role
- Fresh Graduate Saudi Nationals with Degree in Telecommunication or Electronics or Communications Engineering
- Handling and escalating technical problems
- Trouble Ticketing and Work Order applications for alarms handling and field personnel dispatching
- Interactions with local service providers regarding
- Telecom reports in order to reach the agreed KPI's
- Internal and external training
- Bachelors’ Degree Telecommunication or Electronics or Communications Engineering
- Capable to work in an international environment
- Theoretical knowledge of telecom
- Able to communicate fluently in English.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.