Job description / Role
• Frontend Developer needs to make a difference by creating reusable libraries, implementing complex frontend solutions, encouraging quality code and creating beautiful user experiences. The responsibilities will include:
• Create interfaces that show passion about data science, design, and software engineering, with a translation of analytics into visual masterpieces.
• Create complete frontend applications and also prototypes that entices the user into a seamless interaction between human and computer
• Utilise cutting edge frontend open source technologies to visual research work
• Deliver user interfaces from a graphical design perspective using appropriate tools and technologies
• The Front End developer will utilize HTML5 technologies to deliver interactive interfaces, data visualisations, and statistical content to provide a well-integrated user experience for our innovation solution
• Build reusable components and libraries for future use, adhering to best practices, security policies and development standards.
• Design and implement new features and updates for existing and new user flows
• Develop prototypes and optimised solutions for user stories
• Create a prototype design and wireframes to showcase concepts of interactive user interfaces
• Lead collaboration with business and IT teams on UI and interaction designs
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Build appropriate unit, integration and/or automated testing solutions
• Work closely with Research Business Analyst and Advanced Analytics Developer.
• Working in a small, focused scrum development team that collaborate, share, learn and work within agile best practice processes.
• 5+ years’ experience in User Interface Development
• Demonstrated understanding of data visualization principles and user experience
• Experience in creating dashboards utilizing open source libraries such as eCharts and d3.js
• Demonstrate strong design skills with a focus how the program engages the user in a positive experience
• Strong understanding of rendering behavior and performance
• Experience determining appropriate chart and plot types for compelling information display
• Experience with visualization upon different types of devices and displays
• Experience visualizing large, heterogeneous datasets
• Experience with data storytelling
• Experience interacting with and implementing APIs (REST)
• Strong graphic design skills with experience of Adobe Photoshop, Balsamiq Mockups or Invision
• Practical experience of responsive web design, techniques and accessibility
• Understanding of modern security practices
• Experience of common design patterns, GIT and continuous integration tools
• Experience of cross-browser compatibility issues and the most effective ways to work around them.
• Experience with Agile methodology
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.