Job description / Role
Providing engaging, sincere, personalized service is one of the ways our Colleagues are turning moments into memories for our guests at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Be a proud ambassador for your hotel as a Reception Agent, where the warm and efficient service you offer our guests makes them feel welcome at check-in, valued at check-out - and always at home.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Greet, check in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are followed.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
- Respond to each guest who approaches the Reception Desk.
- Drive rate through up-selling room brands.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety policies .
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written), second language an asset.
- Previous customer related experience preferred.
- Previous PMS experience an asset .
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset.
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute.
- Must possess a professional presentation .
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Your team and working environment:
- Working a fast paced team environment
- Shifts will be during the day, evening and weekend
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.