Job description / Role
• Ensure consistent quality of service provided to all hotel guests.
• Supervises the Front Office Team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue in conjunction with the Sales team.
• Monitors Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition.
• Monitors Front office personnel, and particularly Guest relations, to ensure that they know repeat guests and other VIP’s receive attention and recognition.
• Contribute to achieve departmental revenues
• Prepares and submits statistical, performance and forecast reports as necessary, to facilitate annual budget and strategic plan preparation and provide management with marketing information.
• Analyzes the rate variance report prepared by the night G.S.A and night auditor to ensure room revenue control.
• Identifies training needs, develops formal training plans and implements training sessions.
• Controls and analyses, an on going basis, departmental costs to ensure performance against budget.
• Prepares the Front office Departmental Budget.
• Analyses and approves discounts and allowances.
• Check billing instructions and guest credit for accuracy and compliance with hotel credit policy.
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Ensure proper maintenance of F/O Software.
• Ensure proper maintenance of Hotel vehicles
• Minimum three years experience as a front office manager.
• English speaking .
• 5 stars hotel experience.
• Saudi national.
• Expert in Opera & fidelio system.
• Team leader.
• Problem solving .
• Good speaker.
About the Company
Boudl company was established in 1959 under the name of Saleh Naser to Khelaiwi and Sons Co. In few years, the company opened a number of hotels throughout the KSA & Kuwait. through its journey of success, the company created the Boudl brand which became the first brand in the hospitality field in KSA.