Job description / Role
The Front Office Supervisor is responsible for the smooth operation of the Front Office department. They are also considered to be the Manger on Duty. All problems must be attended to and solved using the resources of other colleagues and leaders.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- The Front Office Supervisor is required at all times to set a high example in regards to punctuality, appearance, attitude, leadership, guest relations, observance of Hotel Policies and Procedures, loyalty to management and interdepartmental cooperation.
- To use discretion and tact when dealing with guest problems or complaints in an efficient and professional manner without detriment to the Hotel and/or its reputation.
- To advise the FOM of any matters relating to guests, their welfare and behavior as considered desirable for various reasons.
- Ensuring at all employees within Front Office are fully aware of the daily inventory, yield and revenue management, and sell rates.
- Attend to all guest complaints immediately and initiate follow up.
- It is imperative that all guest complaints are dealt with promptly in order to attain Guest satisfaction and the protection of the Hotel's Interest.
- In all incidents, provide management with reports and recommend actions to avoid repetition of any incident, accident theft, complaints etc.
- Ensure maximum safety for guests, patron and employees during emergencies.
- The protection of hotels interests must be the major concern.
- To be fully trained in emergency procedures and to assist in carrying out any practice drills.
- Make regular rounds of the Hotel to ensure smooth operations in all areas.
- Supervision of Front Desk colleagues, assisting in check in and checkouts.
- Perform any other related duties assigned to him/her by the FOM.
- An unbiased report must be sent to all concerned at the completion of the shift.
- The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for the smooth operation of the hotel.
- He/She must make decisions on all matters involving guest contact with hotel colleagues.
Your experience and skills include:
- Proficient in the English (verbal & written)
- Must be a Saudi National.
- Knowledge of Front Office Systems.
- Minimum of two-year previous Front Office experience.
- Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be strong team player with proven leadership, development and delegating skills.
- Highest guest service skills, talent and knowledge with the vision and ability to lead employees to excellence.
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.