Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Fuel Line Specialist / Project Manager with over ten years of experience, to work on a fuel line upgrade project as part of our ongoing collaboration with Riyadh Airport. Successful candidates will have an oil & gas design and construction background.
A typical week would include:
* Verify all design and construction technical documents for compliance with ICAO, JIG and EI requirements for commercial Jet fuel installations
* Conduct JIG compliance study with the design and construction team
* Conduct HAZOP workshop for the completed design and completed construction
* Implement API/EI standard requirements for Aviation fueling quality
* Interact with ARAMCO fuel farm and In-to-plane (ITP) operators
* Audit the completed installations for compliance to AFQRJOS
* Participation in design review meetings and workshops
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* 10 years of experience
* Relevant bachelors degree
* Oil and gas background - design and construction
* Fluency in the English language both written and spoken
* Computer literacy
* Middle East Experience preferred
What if we can
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.