Full Stack Java Developer - Angular & 3Scale
Job description / Role
• Full-stack development experience using Java, Hibernate, OpenShift, JBOSS, Spring Boot & 3Scale
• Working knowledge of Webpack, Angular CLI
• Experience integrating with Service Oriented Architecture (REST) using Express / Node/Spring Boot
• Experience working with Swagger & OpenAPI standards 1.1 to 3.0
• Experience in Agile Scrum software development Methodology
• Experience with OO design and design patterns
Good to Have
• Knowledge of Container technology
• Knowledge of end-to-end DevOps automation with CI and CD pipelines using Jenkins including Unit, Component, Functional, Performance, and Security test automation
• Working knowledge of OpenShift & especially
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.