Job description / Role
The role of the manager is twofold. To support the supervised entities in adjusting/sharpening their strategy by, reviewing and providing input to the changes proposed by the management of the underlying funds. Monitoring progress, in ensuring limited overlap between the fund's mandate, in developing governance's standards, and in financial management.
Our client is a government entity responsible for overseeing and monitoring the governance, risk & compliance functions of numerous funds within Saudi Arabia. The BoD and Executive Committee comprises of individuals from the Royal Family, Royal Court and senior government officials.
* Support the department in developing and implementing fund supervision strategy
* Review and provide input into strategy proposed management of supervised entity and Monitor progress
* Review and give input into the fund's governance Model
* Review and give input into the fund's organizational structure
* Review the fund's adherence to vision 2030 and set KPI targets
* Reduce overlaps between the funds mandate and activities
* Provide support to supervised entities to determine optimal capital structure, major capital transactions, and CAPEX
Competitive package with benefits
* Advanced degree in finance, management, business, economics or similar
* Minimum 5 years of experience in tier 1 private sector companies (ie PE/IB/Wealth/AssMan) or public sector funds or holding companies
Other skills and attributes
* Experience in strategy, strategic planning, budgeting, financial analysis, industry analysis, corporate governance
* Knowledge of vision 2030, prior experience in financial services and/or development sector
* strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
* acting professionally, ethically and with integrity
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.