Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on our business's financial position, liquidity and cash flows while ensuring we comply with all tax regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, local financial, and legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements on time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company's financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Work experience of 7 to 10 years as an Accountant
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
• Advanced MS Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables, Odoo ERP
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Knowledge and experience in the EMS industry and IOT is plus
• Bachelor's or masters in tax, accounting, or finance.
• Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
• Experience with financial reporting requirements.
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
About the Company
We are an IoT and safety solutions company located in Saudi Arabia. We manufacture, provide and develop various IoT systems for different applications, especially in the safety field.
IoT technologies We work with various IoT verticals like smart cities, cold chain, water, smart home, sphere, agri, bank, power, etc.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Steel Pipe Manufacturer In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|