Job description / Role
This position exists to perform the accounts payables activities efficiently, in timely manner and quality standards as per the defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments.
Key Accountability Areas
- Review and post vendor invoices to process payments.
- Perform Vendor Reconciliation for record pending invoices.
- Follow up for good receipt status to close vendor invoices.
- Following for vendor Advance payments status to receive materials and close.
- Check and approve vendor advance requests.
- Post Credit Note on vendor account.
- Clear Vendor between invoice and payment.
Petty Cash and Expense Sheets:
- Review and post Petty Cash PO to process payment to petty cash holder.
- Issue Petty Cash Bank Communication Management.
- Approve Petty Cash advance requests.
- Review and post business trip exp sheets.
- Create Employee Account for Petty Cash.
- Credit Card holder (payment and closing).
- Issue SADAD Manual Payments.
- Check and approve SADAD utility requests.
- Review GOSI allocation Payment.
- Review MOL allocation Payment.
- Review STC allocation Payment.
- Review Rajhi Financing Payment.
- Monthly checking and providing status for Accrued and customs deposit General ledger.
- Update PO status for all purchase orders.
- Post Manual Payments for AP department.
- Post Payments for (Assistance, rewards, donation).
- Post Manual allocation entries in all divisions.
- Post Manual CT reconciliation entry in all divisions.
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- To have a vision and a plan for the career path and how to achieve it.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance
- 2 to 5 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Analytical thinking
- MS Office
- Report writing
- Time Management
- Well Organized
- Work under pressure
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.