Job description / Role
A client of ours which is one of the oil and gas companies in Saudi Arabia are looking to hire for a General Accountant to be based in Khobar. They are looking specifically for someone who has oil and gas experience and familiarity with IKTVA, Zakat and VAT. Part of the duties and responsibilities are AR, AP and handling bank transactions.
- University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 5 years experience in general accounting preferably oil and gas sector.
- Specialist knowledge: Must have IKTVA, Zakat and VAT.
- Current Location: Must be from eastern province (Al Khobar and Dammam)
- Language Fluency: English and Arabic
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.