Job description / Role
This hire will oversee the companies legal function as well as being board secretary and head of governance. The level of responsibility is huge and they require someone with experience in investment matters.
Well respected investment company which is partly owned by the government of KSA. Relatively newly formed entity which is now looking to establish and rapidly grow the legal team.
* Oversee the legal team who deal with the company's investments
* Preparing all legal documents - writing, reviewing and summarizing
* Oversee the compliance function
* Act as a link between the board and management
* Advise internal stakeholders on all legal issues, risks and potential liabilities
It is an exciting opportunity to become one of the main senior board members with an exciting investment company who operate in very interesting sectors. You will enjoy a strategic role which is a very key hire for the business. You will also oversee the future growth of the legal team.
* General Counsel / Head of a legal team
* Experience of compliance and governance matters
* Ideally a Saudi national
* MUST have strong experience of Private Equity investments
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Legal Manager - Corporate & M&A
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Group Legal Counsel
Corporate Senior Legal Counsel
|Abu Dhabi||5 Aug|