Job description / Role
• Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
• Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
• Allocate general and daily responsibilities
• Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
• Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
• Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
• Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
• Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
• Resolve problems when they arise
• Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
SAR 2,500 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 3 years or above working as General Foreman/Supervisor in construction field.
• Available to join immediately
• High School or Diploma
• Ability to organize a work schedule
• Ability to solve disputes between workers
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to negotiate
• Deep knowledge of the construction industry and processes
• Ability to read construction drawings and blueprints
• Perform quality checks on construction equipment
About the Company
Thabat is a leading provider of construction and contracting solutions. We have a rich, 40-year history, with a proven track record of successfully delivering on projects of any scale and complexity.
Our impressive portfolio of iconic construction and infrastructure projects have shaped the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - and our reputation for delivering on time, and to the highest standards of quality and safety.
Over the last four decades Thabat has forged long term strategic partnerships at the local, regional and global level. We have adopted international best practices in terms of quality, safety and professionalism, and have become the construction industry benchmark for best practices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our comprehensive experience of successful JV’s with leading blue-chip companies, combined with an in depth knowledge of the local market, provides Thabat clients with a truly unique, value-added offering.
As a Class-A certified contractor for Saudi Aramco and the Saudi government for Public Works, Thabat consistently delivers complex projects that exceed client expectation. As part of the renowned A K Al Muhaidib & Sons conglomerate, our clients can maximize on the strength of our thirteen synergistic sister companies that are all leaders in their specialized fields. From conception to completion, Thabat is your one stop shop for pioneering, quality construction solutions.
Foreman - Civil Construction
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
The Highfield Company