Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to correct destination.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and departments.
- Loading/ Unloading materials from the vehicles for mobilization and demobilization.
- Make sure the office premise is clean by supporting cleaning contractor in:
- Gathering and emptying trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms and fill the log provided.
- Cleaning and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Cleaning designated facility area (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping â€¦ etc.)
- Clean internal windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust walls, machines, and equipment.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Notify management concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
- High school diploma is preferred
- 1 - 3 years of relevant building maintenance or general labor tasks
- OSHA Safety Training preferred
- Smart and business-like appearance.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.