Job description / Role
Our client is an Aluminum factory in Saudi. They are currently looking to recruit a General Manager in Riyadh.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To ensure adequate and improved company operations through means of systems and procedures.
• To improve factory productivity, methods, and automation to reduce reliance on labour and improve maintenance performance results.
• To contribute to company and product range growth.
• To ensure variance control in production and warehouse.
• To ensure optimal cash flow control and profit monitoring through better procurement, pricing and facilities, and strong control of receivables and better use of bank facilities.
• To implement conducive environment for optimal people performance and ensure successful policy.
Qualifications & Experience
• MSc of Engineering
• Minimum of 10 years Factory experience
• Proven experience in successfully managing a factory previously
• Past experience in developing and implementing new processes and procedure (Business process re-engineering
• Experienced in leading large teams
• Saudi Nationality preferred
• Fluent in English.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering