Job description / Role
General Manager - Mövenpick Hotel & Residences Hajar Tower Makkah
Be an ambassador of the brand and the property as General Manager, where your leadership, strong interpersonal skills and strategic vision will drive an engaged team, guest satisfaction and maximized operating results. You will bring your strong commercial and business acumen, and tenacity to drive the top line to exceed targets, and to position the property in the premium- lifestyle marketplace.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Vice President, Operations, Saudi Arabia, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Responsible for the overall management and strategic direction of the hotel
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, including but not limited to Food and Beverage and Rooms Division
- Lead and support all departments in the achievement of their financial and operational targets through establishment of a positive culture, clear expectations and policy and procedural implementation
- Direct the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget
- Actively involved in various industry and community initiatives
- Act as spokesperson for the hotel and an ambassador for the Mövenpick Brand
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for all departments are on time, on target and accurate
- Ensure full compliance to hotel operating controls
- Actively involved in the recruitment process of senior leadership positions within the hotel
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
We are looking for an ideal candidate with:
- Ability to work and live in Makkah
- Extensive experience in a leadership role, within the premium brand segment
- Extensive hotel operations experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of budget planning and financial controls
- University/College degree in a related discipline (preferably)
- Strong verbal and written English; Arabic is a plus
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Director of Operations
|Saudi Arabia||22 Aug|
Bassam T. AlTamimi & Partners Trading Co. Ltd. (BTTCO)