Job description / Role
\"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Be an ambassador of the brand and the property as General Manager, where your leadership, strong interpersonal skills and strategic vision will drive an engaged team, guest satisfaction and maximized operating results. You will bring your strong commercial and business acumen, and tenacity to drive the top line to exceed targets, and to position the property in the (luxury, premium, midscale, economy) marketplace.
What is in it for you:
In 3-4 bullet points, showcase the benefits and perks of working at the property and Accor, including talent development opportunities and Corporate Social Responsibility activities
You will be responsible for:
Leading the business
- Lead the overall management and strategic direction of the property and support all departments in the achievement of operational targets
- Maximize the property in terms of profit and management of financials
- Ensure full compliance with operating controls and legislation in all areas of the business
- Building your team
- Actively involved in the recruitment process of positions within the property to select the best fit
- Champion employee engagement and promote a collaborative and inclusive environment where all employees are encouraged to provide input
- Develop relationships within the local community
- Driving service culture
- Maintain product and service quality standards to exceed guest expectations
- Promote the brand and ensure all brand essentials and standards are in place and executed consistently.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a leadership role within a similar hotel brand or business
- Passionate to grow and develop self and others
- Strong relator with ability to build relationships
- Strategic, creative and able to communicate effectively
- A proven leader who is able to inspire others
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated success in driving the commercial performance of the business and delivering on KPIs.
You will live the brand by:
Note: Customization by brand or market segment must be added for General Manager. For example:
- Develops accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the Brand strategy
- Interacting in a positive way with all team members to ensure a luxury guest experience
- Fostering positive owner relations and maximizing performance
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.