Job description / Role
DEPARTMENT: Cinema Operations
• Provide leadership and development to Cinema teams and communicate the Company’s Customer Promise to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
• Supervise daily operations to ensure delivery of Guiding Principles’: Service, Ownership, Leadership, and Innovation & Diversity.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead a Cinema team that provides each customer with an exceptional experience. Demonstrate customer and operational focus through personal leadership.
• Oversee all cinema departmental functions. Provide direct oversight of the integrity and accuracy of cinema systems and controls.
• Provide leadership guidance to associates, oversee the performance management process.
• Analyze past and current financial and customer feedback results of the cinema.
• Guest enjoy a friendly, fun experience in a cinema that is clean with quick service.
• Effective weekly business planning enables Food & Beverage, Human Resources, Facility Management, Cash Management & Commercial areas of the cinema deliver positive results.
• Positive results at the cinema are accomplished through the work of the entire team. Timely, accurate 2-way communication regarding performance occurs regularly.
• Leverage available data to adjust current operations, suggest adjustments for future operations to improve upon/maintain results.
• Management experience delivering exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to develop leaders within an organization.
• Undergraduate degree.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Understanding of cinema operations and industry.
• Experience listening, communicating & working effectively with customers in a high-volume setting.
• Demonstrated analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to consistently deliver results with minimal supervision.
• Proficient computer knowledge (Windows, Word, Excel, theatre-specific systems).
• Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken.
About the Company
RS Executive is a trusted provider of executive search, headhunting and bespoke recruitment solutions.
Headquarters in Dubai, strong local knowledge and extensive regional network combined with global reach, makes us the recruiter of choice.
We work with highly successful leaders with demonstrable achievements, who can drive your business forward and help you gain an edge against competitors in an increasingly competitive world. These individuals are in the top percentile within their field, can add instant value and be instrumental to the growth and success of your organisation.
We provide confidential, practical and informed advice to both the clients and candidates that we represent. By listening to their needs, researching, then providing fast and effective solutions we build long-term partnerships with these professionals.
We exclusively recruit for C-Suite, strategic leadership and management roles across all functions of a business.
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Development & Sales
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain & Logistics
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager - QSR
|Saudi Arabia||9 Feb|