Job description / Role
Reporting into the CEO, this role is responsible for to lead the commercial and operational activities of the company. This role is expected to be an active part of the group's leadership team and engage in drafting business plans and play a critical role in P&L management.
Our client is a leading name in the industry with nation wide operations.
* Help build and run the e-commerce platform for the company
* Oversee the business unit's supply chain and logistics solution including warehousing, inventory and logistics.
* Maintain relationships with major key accounts within the industry
* Develop and execute long term and short term business plans and strategy.
* Oversee both commercial and operational teams to ensure continued alignment and efficiency.
* Set up the organization, business processes and resources consolidation.
* Define the strategic initiatives in line with the group's overall strategic goals.
* Full P&L responsibility of the business unit with a focus on building market share
* Prepare annual budgets
* Participate and contribute to the tender process
* Identify new business opportunities
* Develop and monitor SLA's
An attractive package with benefits
* Minimum 15 years of experience having worked within a leading 3PL MNC .
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related fields
* Existing network base in Saudi Arabia within the FMCG, Retail, Healthcare, Pharma and e-commerce sector
* Strong leadership and management skills
* Strong Operations Background
* Other sector Experience such as eCommerce, Automotive, Chemicals, O&G would be a plus
* Experience building capability (Service/People/Process/Best Practice)
* Hands on Experience in process Improvement/Best practice
* Significant Business Development Experience
* Experience 3PL/LLP/Warehousing/Transportation/Distribution
* Substantial & Relevant WMS/TMS Experience
* Has over 8 years' experience as a GM with P&L responsibility
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.