Job description / Role
• Participate in defining and participating in the organization's main objectives.
• Participate in the development of plans and provide advice to department managers.
• Approval of the executive plans and programs after review and verification, as well as the initial adoption of the budgets of implementation.
• To chair and manage periodic meetings of the institution and issue appropriate decisions based on the facts received.
• Final approval of the annual budget before presenting it to the representative of the Board of Directors.
• Drafting and setting goals
• Effective planning
• Making decisions based on facts
• Dealing with office equipment
• Leadership and senior management skills
• Management of administrative meetings and formal interviews
• Skills of communication and communication with others and provide technical information for non - specialists
• Coordination skills and allocation of burdens
• Prediction skills and control power
• Negotiation skills in the areas of work
About the Company
We are a leading end-to-end contracting company providing multi-operational contractor services including project management, engineering, procurement, construction, testing and commissioning , our roots reaching the year 1994 for more than 20 years our clients has looked to us for professional technical expertise, innovative solutions and prompt responses.
We have a specialized and knowledgeable team who takes pride in supporting our long list of satisfied clients and deploying the optimum solutions to maximize system
s functionality and ROI. our team of professional engineers who lead clients project starting from design stage to production significantly faster than competition, we devote our resources to solve client’s problems and attain their satisfaction.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager - Facilities Management Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||25 Apr|
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent