Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a General Manager in KSA with strong leadership skills to build out and drive our expansion into the KSA market. Your mission: Work with the company’s executive team to perfect and operationalize the model for Riyadh, build the local team, and grow the business from scratch into a multimillion-dollar business.
The General Manager will be the CEO of the market and will own all of the operations, partnerships, and growth across the market.
The GM and their team will establish the operations in Riyadh as the go-to solution for office workers, gaining entry into top companies and partnering with the city’s best restaurants. Candidates will be skilled in fearless experimentation and will be able to motivate their team to exceed their aggressive, double-digit growth goals. With a focus for delivering amazing customer experience, the GM has the ultimate responsibility of ensuring that our food, our service, and the overall customer experience for the Riyadh market is nothing short of amazing.
• Work with our centralized functions to tailor and execute our strategy for the Riyadh market while navigating through any local regulations;
• Lead a team of 4+ business development managers and direct/ coach them in their B2B sales efforts;
• Lead the restaurant on-boarding team in their effort to identify and sign up the most ideal food vendors in the city;
• Lead the operations team across both the companies Daily Menu and Catering verticals.
• Manage top-level relationships with key food vendors and the operations surrounding them;
• Act as a contributor as and when needed to meet goals on vendor/customer onboarding;
• Report KPIs to executive leadership weekly;
• Solve logistics problems to streamline daily operations;
• Manage the market's P&L and implement cost-saving measures to increase profitability.
• Applicants must be based in KSA with a strong network
• At least 3 years of experience in management.
• Proven experience directly managing people: hiring, firing, coaching, etc.
• At least 2 years of experience in sales, business development, or strategic partnerships. Preferably in the KSA market.
• Experience with P&L management.
• Familiar with sales pipelines and processes.
• Analytical and data-driven problem solver.
• Entrepreneurial, autonomous, and growth-oriented. Startup experience is a big plus.
• Experience in maximizing customer experience is ideal.
• Get stuff done' attitude.
• Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
• Small ego and ability to work in a high-pressure environment where collaboration is key.
• Excellent organizational skills, with impressive ability to manage a multitude of responsibilities.
• Experience in F&B is a plus, but an exhibited passion for food is a must.
• Competitive full-time salary + performance bonus.
• Health benefits.
• Stock options.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.