Job description / Role
My client, a large Fit -Out Contractors is seeking a capable General Manager for their Saudi Arabia operation.
• You will already be a seasoned GM/ Operations Director within the interior Fit Out industry working on large prestigious projects including Hotels and F&B projects for 5 * establishments.
• Ideally you will have BSc in a relevant subject from a reputable university and have Middle East experience in one GCC country over the past 3 years (ideally in Saudi Arabia) at GM level.
• You must be a driven professional with a proven track record of successfully building a team in The Middle East within in this arena.
• The successful candidate would have worked up from a FIT Out Project Manager so you have a full and comprehensive understanding of the Projects your team are handling together with strong client management and winning business skills is also desirable as well as approachable and dynamic.
• This role comes with an attractive salary package and profit share scheme
• You will already be a seasoned GM/ Operations Director within the interior Fit Out.
• You must be happy to live and work in Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
General Manager - Fit Out
|Saudi Arabia||10 Mar|
Rider Levett Bucknall
Director of Facilities Management
|Saudi Arabia||28 Feb|
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|