Job description / Role
Business leadership opportunity in a high potential frontier/developing market in Central Asia (CIS region). Are you an ambitious, entrepreneurial and mobile business leader with developing market leadership experience in the beverages sector?
Our client is one of the leading Consumer Businesses in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Arabian Gulf with investments in textiles, beverages, logistics and fast food. This role will be based in a growing Central Asian market.
* Reporting into a regional Group CEO this role will have full commercial and strategic ownership of the group's Mineral Water business
* Full responsibility for P&L, people agenda, product & production, distribution, sales, marketing and all other commercial and operational activities
* Ownership of the businesses human capital and people agenda
* Responsibility for establishing and growing the business in accordance with the group's strategy
* Opportunity to work with one of the leading Consumer Businesses in Saudi Arabia .
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Experience of leading and growing a beverages business in a developing market
* CIS/Central Asian leadership experience is preferable
* Leadership experience gained within complex multinational environments is preferred
* Knowledge of central Asian beverages market is preferred
* Experienced leader and developer of people
* Strong financial acumen and knowledge
* Russian language knowledge preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
CEO/Group General Manager
|Saudi Arabia||18 Mar|
General Manager - Fast Food
|Saudi Arabia||18 Mar|
General Manager- Dairy Category
General Manager – F&B Sales
Transguard Workforce Solutions
|Saudi Arabia||21 Feb|