Job description / Role
• Lead, direct and manage all aspects of Operations & Maintenance Division, and meet organizational objectives established by the Company’s Executive Management and adhere to Mission and Vision of the Company.
• To enforce productivity, quality, safety and cost efficiency through the implementation of effective, measurable initiatives and controls.
• Manage all the existing O&M Contract renewals and participate in preparing new Bid Proposals for new Clients.
• Participate in various Business Development efforts in search of new Clients
• To communicate effectively and resolve internal and external conflicts.
• Ensure that all O&M Projects are delivered on time, meeting and exceeding Client expectations in terms of Safety and Quality, and in accordance with agreed Contractual terms and conditions.
• Prepare strategic plans, develop Measurable Objectives, launch initiatives conduct reviews and implement improvement.
• Forecast Resource requirements; prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
• To lead business development activities, develop industry contacts, meet new clients, promote company, conduct presentations, create opportunities.
• To conduct or lead commercial estimation for new bids, develop Technical write ups, evaluate proposals, conduct bid reviews and negotiate with prospective customers.
• Enforce ethical standards and industry best practices. Maintain and encourage highest level of services and prompt response to Clients at all times.
• Conduct interviews; select competent personnel; train new and existing employees; Coach employees to perform;
• Conduct performance appraisals; implement employee motivation and rewards.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations and direct administration for the Division.
• To develop Divisional and Project Level Safety program, set performance targets, develop pro-active safety actions,
• Implement safety initiative, Review effectiveness.
• To Discuss with Project level Operation and Maintenance work processes with customers, suggest improvements, implement effective actions to reduce waste and improve productivity.
• To promote and implement complete outsourced maintenance of Hydrocarbon process plant through effective implementation of Planning, Scheduling, Supervision and quality execution using established procedures, methods and processes.
• To Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks; participating in conferences.
• In depth knowledge on maintenance and reliability related to Process Plants
• Excellent communication in English
• Maturity of judgment and ability to handle work pressure.
• Analytical ability, Strategic thinking, ability to achieve business results working in a multi-cultural environment
• Estimation experience, knowledge of contracts and Negotiating skills.
• Computer skills and having worked in a CMMS environment is desired.
• Knowledge of basic financial accounting and Project Management principles.
• Good Knowledge on Safety programs and processes related to Oil & Gas.
• Good exposure to Quality Management System Standards.
• A Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited institute.
• A Masters’ degree in a related field from an established university is a distinct advantage.
• Twenty (20) Years of Maintenance, Shutdowns and planning experience in Petrochemical / Refinery / Oil Industry.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good command of English.
• Thorough knowledge of HSE standards.
• Strong focus on Quality of services.
• Solution-oriented with a strong sense of implementing and establishing internal controls.
• Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
• Ability to cope with competing demands with excellent organizational and time management skills.
• A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
About the Company
The Gulf Recruitment Group was set-up to supply the Gulf Region with Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain professionals sourcing only the best Global talent for your business.
Your team is crucial to your own success, so why would you trust the search to anyone other than a firm you can have complete confidence in to get you the best possible people on the market?.
The recruitment consultancy industry as a whole is set up not to consult and provide direction, but to sell you a job. We believe that a recruitment consultant should be a partner in your search, providing a truly consultative approach with the technical knowledge and ability not only to understand your needs, but the expertise to identify the roles that will provide you with a combination of short, medium and long-term success.
We screen and professionally interview face-to-face all candidates on our books, so you can be sure that the candidates we send to you for your vacancy are of the highest standard, saving you time and ensuring that you only hire the best.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Asset Management - Maintenance Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Facilities Management Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment