Job description / Role
General Manager of Pipe Coating Plant responsible for all operations and output of the business. Additionally involved in the full set up and establishment of the operation in Saudi Arabia.
• Large Saudi based Group focused in the Oil and gas sector. Well established and reputable business, large, diversified and looking to grow into new sectors. This is a senior and crucial role in the organization
• Establishing and set up of full pipe coating business supplying coated pipes to oil and gas sector
• Oversee and manage all operations in the plant
• All safety, quality, maintenance, budgetary and performance control and levels are your responsibility
• Reporting to CEO you will ensure success and profitability of the business and customer service
• Create strategic plan for the business and execute accordingly
• Competitive (tax free) package including accommodation, with Bonus, Healthcare, Relocation
The Successful Candidate should have following Skills and Experience:
• Background and experience in operations of a large pipe coating plant including knowledge of all operations, industry applications, related to the oil and gas sector
• Strong ability to establish and set up plants of this nature
• Strong budgetary and financial controls
• Ability to lead and manage large workforce as well as being excellent in delivery and customer service to demanding clients
• Commercial and technical knowledge and background within this specific pipe coating sector
• Knowledge of oil and gas sector with working knowledge or experience of Middle East ideally
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.