Job description / Role
Total Quality, General Manager
• Review and update the organization quality objectives and guidelines to ensure alignment with set strategy and desired outcomes
• Develop customer satisfaction guidelines, in coordination with CX Research and Analytics function as well as related product specialists, to guide the development of account-specific surveys and ensure compliance
• Develop and maintain a quality management system including quality testing strategies, methodologies, criteria and performance metrics ensuring alignment with best practices, lessons learned and customer feedback
• Develop a list of initiatives for quality system implementation and ensure availability of needed resources (i.e. assets, workforce, etc.)
• Develop a standardized quality monitoring approach including a set of related policies, plans, procedures and audits to ensure coherence and address cases of noncompliance
• Develop and update the organization governance framework and structure to clarify high-level interfaces across functions, define reporting lines and communications between top management and operational positions
• Develop and update the organization business process framework to drive the development, improvement, and update of key business processes
• Provide process management training to improve the capabilities of employees, teams, and functions
• Support related functions in the design of customer satisfaction surveys and ensure compliance with set guidelines
• Reflect Internal Audit’s recommended improvement actions across quality guidelines and policies ensuring accurate deployment across the organization functions
• Collaborate with related product specialists across functions to ensure conducted quality assurance tests are in line with set guidelines, methodologies, and criteria
• Monitor and track adherence to designed processes by tracking set KPIs and identify gaps and respective improvement areas
• Monitor and ensure compliance of the organization functions to preset quality standards and policies securing the proper implementation
• Perform regular measurement of customer satisfaction results and communicate findings with Customer Management function to enhance the customer journey
• Develop periodic reports regarding quality management system performance and identify deviations from objectives as well as achievements
• Saudi national with bilingual skills in Arabic & English.
• Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record preferred in IT related field, engineering discipline or the equivalent in experience. MBA or MS/M. Eng. degree is strongly preferred.
• +12 years of experience in Total Quality Office.
• +3 years of experience leading a Total Quality Office in a semi-government or large company.
• Understand of Total Quality best practices in large organizations, including IT processes.
• Quality Management certification.
• Business management process certification.
• Experience leading an ISO 9001 based Quality Management System (QMS) in a large organization.
• Experience or certification is a plus in ITIL, CMMI.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
General Manager - Operations & Maintenance
The Gulf Recruitment Group
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)