Job description / Role
• Monitor and report development or changes in client’s health conditions and also maintain accurate records of patient’s medical history.
• Seek the opinion of other healthcare team members to evaluate, create and implement patient’s health care treatment and plans.
• Give the families and individuals instructions on health topics such as health education, disease prevention and create health improvement plans.
• Instruct and supervise junior and less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel in the course of duty.
• Gets patients ready for treatment and assist with laboratory examinations and also arrange rooms, sterilize instruments and equipment used in the clinic.
• Receive and interpret diagnostic tests to determine and evaluate patient’s condition.
• Assisting different dermatology procedures such as cryotherapy, shave biopsy, wound closure, burn dressing, cosmetic procedures and laser treatment and amongst others.
• Supervise programs of infection control and consult specific experts about needed precautions to avert the infections.
• Make provision for or train junior workers in the clinic to sharpen their skills.
• Carryout administrative functions which include taking responsibilities in budgeting, planning and other long-range goals.
• Perform a physical assessment on each patient, paying special attention to the skin.
• Assist the physician in the performance of skin exams, monitor and record a patient’s medical history and be aware of relevant test results.
• Assist the dermatologist with outpatient and surgical dermatology procedures
• Provide pre and post-operative care for client’s who are undergoing treatment for a variety of skin conditions and diseases.
• Assist with procedures using specialized medical equipment including cosmetic dermatology.
• Assess, monitor and treat skin wounds mainly burns.
• Perform wound care and be familiar with many types of dressings, topical medications and wound care routines.
• Be familiar with how to treat acne, specific acne medications and their risks and alternative topical medications.
• Educate each patient on how to protect their skin and care for skin disease and conditions at home.
• Reporting to: general nurse
• Number required: 1-2
• Duration: 2 years of contract
• Probation: 3-6 months
• Desired start date: immediately
• Working Hours: 48 per week
• Gross monthly base salary: SAR 000 - 5000
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.