Job description / Role
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Oracle Consulting (OC)
Are you passionate about changing lives through technology?
We want to get to know the real you-that way you're free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed. In return, we'll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career.
Generation Oracle (GenO) is Oracle's brand new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing early-in-career and returnship talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and Consulting programme. GenO delivers learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths whilst offering the opportunity to influence and help steer our business into the future.
Join us as ERP Functional Consultant
Become the advisor our customers trust & be a catalyst for their success! As part of the Consulting Services programme, you will work directly with our customers by helping them unlock the full potential of the Oracle Cloud and realise the maximum value of their Oracle Cloud solutions.
The Generation Oracle Program provides the opportunity to learn and grow your skills as a Consultant fast; rapidly building your knowledge and learning to help your customers improve their business performance in operations, profitability, management, structure, marketing and strategy all through cloud technology.
Join our diverse and international team and experience the true start of your career. Learn Oracle's cloud solutions and come to understand the incredible impact you can have as a Consultant and appreciate the responsibility of knowing that you have a direct effect on your clients, their employees, and their customers.
Oracle's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) practice is expanding, with a significant demand for finance and accounting technology using the latest Cloud and mobile trends. Our finance consultants work with a variety of clients - from some of the world's largest organisations - providing ground-breaking solutions .
We are looking for 0-2 years working experience who can think outside the box and are inspired to bring creativity and passion to the team, working in a professional and competent manner. Training will be provided on industry leading products alongside on the job mentoring and feedback to allow your skills to thrive.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values diversity, allowing you to work with rapidly evolving technologies, where you will be constantly encouraged to step outside of your comfort zone and strive to become your best. You will have the opportunity to work with many of the world's leading organisations that use Oracle technology, and be part of a smart, business-focussed team working onsite with a variety of client organisations.
- Assist customers by implementing our ERP Cloud solutions as part of Oracle's cloud strategy.
- Contributing to small or large-scale implementations both in house and client based.
- Proactively engage with team and clients recommending best practice solutions.
- Act as a functional consultant specialising in the delivery of ERP Cloud & Mobile Applications.
- Assist in delivering client facing workshops.
- Assist in validating the solution as part of client adoption.
- You will be expected to share your knowledge, experience, and best practices within the team and your extended network.
- You will work collaboratively within a team both on and off customer sites.
- BA/BS degree in Finance and Accounting.
- Work experience in a customer facing role.
- Knowledge of ERP processes and the business problems faced by Finance, Procurement and Supply Chain Management practitioners.
- Strong ability to solve problems and process data
- Thrive on innovation and ability to think outside the box.
- Relevant internship or work experience in accounting, audit or systems work.
Modules in their Degree
- Finance and Accounting
- Information systems
The applicant's degree should be one which is accredited by any of the five major accounting bodies: ACCA , CIMA , CIPFA , ICAEW and ICAS. Modules studied should earn exemptions from the institutes' professional examinations. Applications will be encouraged to complete studies to gain professional accreditation with an accounting body.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.