Job description / Role
Come and join us! Are you passionate about changing lives through technology? We're not interested in what university you went to, or even what you studied. Instead, we want to get to know the real you-that way you're free to use every part of what makes you outstanding to learn, grow, and succeed. In return, we'll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career.
Generation Oracle (GenO) is Oracle's brand-new career development initiative, passionate about identifying and advancing early-in-career and return-ship talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and Consulting programme. GenO delivers learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths whilst offering the opportunity to influence and help steer our business into the future.
The Generation Oracle Program provides the opportunity to learn and grow your skills as a Consultant fast; rapidly building your knowledge and learning to help your customers improve their business performance in operations, profitability, management, structure, marketing and strategy all through cloud technology.
Oracle's Supply Chain Management (SCM) practice is expanding, with a significant demand for integrated procurement, sales, supply chain planning and management, supply chain modelling and optimization, manufacturing, logistics, maintenance and accounting technology using the latest Cloud and mobile trends. Our supply chain consultants work with an eclectic mix of clients - some of the world's largest organizations - providing ground-breaking solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values diversity, allowing you to work with rapidly evolving technologies, where you will be constantly encouraged to step outside of your comfort zone and strive to become your best. You will have the opportunity to work with many of the world's leading organizations that use Oracle technology, and be part of a hard-working, business-focused team working onsite with a variety of client organizations.
What you'll do:
- Contribute as a team member on customer projects.
- Assist customers by implementing supply chain technology as part of Oracle's cloud strategy.
- Act as a functional consultant specializing in the delivery of SCM Cloud & Mobile Applications.
- Analysis, design, recommendation, and implementation of business performance improvements.
- Configure, test, and deploy responsive web and mobile based Supply Chain applications.
- Assist in validating the solution as part of client adoption.
- Assist in delivering client facing workshops.
- Work collaboratively within a team both on and off customer sites.
- Proactively engage with team and clients recommending Oracle standard solutions.
- Share your knowledge and experience within the team and your extended network.
What you'll bring
- Strong organisation and leaderships skills.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Passion and aim to learn and share their knowledge with the team.
- Willingness to travel
- Your own country language + excellent English
- Strong ability to solve problems and process data
- Thrive on innovation and ability to think creatively.
- Love & passion for customer success.
- Range: You are curious and have varied interests.
- BA/BSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business Management, IT or other logical degree.
- Effectiveness: You're able to multi-task, prioritize and manage your time when you work independently or in groups.
What we'll give you
- Significant investment in your professional development via training, mentoring and a social network of resources and leaders with a vision inside Oracle.
- The opportunity to engage with a variety of customers in multiple areas.
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work.
Relevant Modules in your Degree
- Strategic Procurement
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Planning
- Strategic Management
- Order management
- Business Strategy
- Commercial Relationships
- Information systems
- Finance and Accounting
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.