Job description / Role
• Providing design support for various geotechnical engineering applications, coordinate/support the development of work schedule, offer documents and other pre-contractual or contractual documents; preparing & submitting of offers / tenders. Building and maintaining client relations, including face to face meetings.
• Receiving, analyzing and processing enquiries from potential customers; receiving, analyzing and processing required project data and preparing design and quotations in accordance with current market rates
• Provide geotechnical expertise on diverse range of projects from inception to completion
• Design of soil improvement through various techniques as per requirement, finite element analysis, slope stability, retaining structures, dewatering etc; conducting accurate design calculation and technical assessment.
• Perform finite element analysis by Plaxis software for wide range of geotechnical applications (i.e., excavation support, soil improvement, piling etc.) using the appropriate models.
• Attend technical meetings with clients, consultants and authorities at any stage before during and after the project; justify Keller approach of project solution
• Preparing initial work schedule, estimates, work drawings and organizing activities for in time and effective completion of project
• Assist project managers in successful delivery of projects by managing own involvement in projects or when appointed as a part of site team for larger projects.
• Preparing work schedule, work drawings, project documents including method statement, design and technical proposals and organizing activities for in time and effective completion of project
• Civil / Geotechnical Engineer, expertise in Plaxis
• 4-5 years of experience in Geotechnical Engineering
• Good command of English language both written and spoken; knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East. Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Site / Construction Manager
|East Timor||28 Nov|
Technical Engineer - Port
Civil Site Engineer - Infrastructure
Ignite Search & Selection
Planning Engineer - Roads & Infrastructure
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting (BOTC)
Civil Technical Engineer - Port / Harbour